Help reverse an opioid overdose and save lives!
YOU MUST BE 18+ TO ATTEND THIS PROGRAM.
YOU MUST REGISTER BELOW TO ATTEND THIS PROGRAM.
As the opioid crisis continues to grow, opioid overdose deaths are devastating families and communities across our country. Here in Hudson County, we want to help lower those numbers by training people on the use of Naloxone (NARCAN) which is a medication designed to rapidly reverse an opioid overdose.
Hudson Regional Health Commission in collaboration with Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and the Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services are proud to bring you free training, which will include:
- Overdose prevention strategies
- Signs and symptoms of an overdose
- How to administer Naloxone
- Rescue breathing
- Overdose prevention legal rights
- Support information and resources
- Free Naloxone Kits (to the first 25 people that sign up and attend each training, one kit per person)
Presenters: Queenie Reda LSW, MSW or Jose A. Cruz LCSW, MBA
SPACE IS LIMITED. If you are interested in attending, please sign up on Eventbrite: Narcan Training
Registration opens April 1st, 2020.
May 19, 2020 at 6:30pm - 8pm
· (201) 223-1133